Christian discipleship is intentionally learning about Jesus Christ, following him by modeling His likeness, and teaching others the biblical precepts that allow their lives to be changed as they become disciples of Christ. Disciples of Christ are dedicated to the Word of God, and continually seek to have a deeper relationship with God.
The training certificate is a 9-course (27-credit hours) program, that allows students the flexibility to choose any 3 of the general core classes offered in Quarter 1 and Quarter 2, then pursue the desired concentration by completing the required 6 courses.
Training in Discipleship includes an outreach phase were students implement what they have learned, inviting others to become disciples.
Quarter 1 and 2 Course List: (choose 3)
- PRY 200 Prayer
- BIB 205 Old Testament Survey
- LIV 301 The Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- BIB 202 Biblical Beliefs and Doctrines
- LIV 302 Understanding Your Divine Calling
- NTT 435 New Testament Survey (coming soon)
Quarter 3 Course List:
- DIS 500 Understanding Spiritual Gifts
- DIS 530 Understanding Jesus and His Mission
- DIS 550 Inventory of “Choose the Life”
Quarter 4 Course List:
- DIS 610 Biblical Community
- DIS 620 Power of Vision
- DIS 630 Submission and Loyalty
Ready to enroll?
Please contact Evangel Bible College to discuss your enrollment status before enrolling in this program.