Ministering to others based on the Word, hearing the voice of God and, guided by the Holy Spirit is the primary focus of the training in the prophetic. While students learn to understand the flow and power of the Holy Spirit, a study of the prophetic and the related courses is not intended to, nor does it make one a prophet.
The training certificate is a 9-course (27-credit hours) program, that allows students the flexibility to choose any 3 of the general core classes offered in Quarter 1 and Quarter 2, then pursue the desired concentration by completing the required 6 courses.
An evangelistic outreach project is a requirement of this program. Students will be required to engage in a community outreach activity (non-virtual) to demonstrate their ability to evangelize and win souls for Christ.
Quarter 1 and 2 Course List: (choose 3)
- PRY 200 Prayer
- BIB 205 Old Testament Survey
- LIV 301 The Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- BIB 202 Biblical Beliefs and Doctrines
- LIV 302 Understanding Your Divine Calling
- NTT 435 New Testament Survey (coming soon)
Quarter 3 Course List:
- PRO 600 Understanding the Prophetic
- PRO 630 Prophetic Intercession
- PRO 650 Spiritual Warfare
Quarter 4 Course List:
- PRO 655 Practical Prophecy and Expressions
- PRO 670 Biblical Prophecy and the Power of Promise
- PRO 675 Spiritual Authority and Prophetic Commissioning
Ready to enroll?
Please contact Evangel Bible College to discuss your enrollment status before enrolling in this program.